Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai red curry with pumpkin 🎃 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai red curry with pumpkin 🎃 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Energy.
We are very mindful that having healthy meals can help us really feel better in our bodies. When we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A little bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Whole grain meals are an excellent choice for a fast balanced snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can be much healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Make the modification from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai red curry with pumpkin 🎃 recipe. You can have thai red curry with pumpkin 🎃 using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thai red curry with pumpkin 🎃:
- Get 200-250 g of cut up pumpkin or butternut squash.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Thai red curry paste.
- You need 1/2 tin of coconut milk.
- Get 1 tbsp of palm sugar or brown sugar.
- Provide 2 tbsp of fishsauce.
- Provide 1 handful of Thai basil (or any basil you can get hold of).
- Take 100 g of chicken, sliced in strips.
- Get 1 of big red chilli, slices.
- Use 1 handful of green bean.
- Take of You can also use any seasonal vegetable ie courgette, baby sweet corn, aubergine, carrot.
Instructions to make Thai red curry with pumpkin 🎃:
- Cut up my not quite perfect pumpkin 🎃 into quarters and use only a quarter of the pumpkin fresh. Cut the skin off with sharp knife and use spoon to scoop off the seed. Cut into small chunk size..
- Turn your hop on medium heat. Add about 2-3 tbsp of coconut milk in a saucepan (try to scoop the thick part in) stir well and once coconut milk start bubbling up, add red curry paste and mix well..
- Once you see the oil seperated from the curry paste and coconut milk (around after 2-3 mins) add your chicken in and stir well. Add pumpkin in and also mix well. Add the rest of coconut milk in and mix well..
- Seasoning with fishsauce and palm sugar..
- Add green beans (or any prefer Veggies in). Let them cook for about 15-20 min. Stir them well. If your curry look a little thick add some water (about 5-8tbsp). Taste your curry, it should be spicy, sweet and salty, you can add more fishsauce and sugar if prefer at this stage..
- Add red chilli and basil, quick stir and turn the heat off..
- So delicious with Thai jasmine rice..
If you find this Thai red curry with pumpkin 🎃 recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.