Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Quick prawn malai curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Quick prawn malai curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick prawn malai curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snacks.
We are all aware that having healthy foods can help us feel better within our bodies. If we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we usually feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Healthy foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a quick snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch. Eating on the run may be healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Deciding on whole grain snacks is always far better than eating the processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You do not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to quick prawn malai curry recipe. To cook quick prawn malai curry you need 13 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Quick prawn malai curry:
- Get 2 cups of prawn.
- You need 1 of onion.
- Provide 4 tbsp of ginger and garlic.
- Use 1/4 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cardamom,clove, dal chini powder.
- Use of salt to taste.
- Prepare as needed of oil.
- Provide 2 cup of prawn cubes.
- Provide 4 tbsp of coconut milk powder.
- Use 1/2 cup of water.if thick milk + water mixture.
- Prepare 1./1/2 cup of milk.
- Use 4 tbsp of coconut milk powder.
- Provide of If you want to omit onion you can do so and a little mustard powder mixed in coconut milk will enhance the taste.
Steps to make Quick prawn malai curry:
- Procedure In a pan take oil fry prawn and drain.keep separately soaked in coconut milk and milk mixture In the same oil saute thin shred or onion just little add ginger garlic paste.when done add.
If you find this Quick prawn malai curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.