Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken Curry Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Curry Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Curry Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Even though we’re incessantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you do your food shopping because it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? A good healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been proven to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. Add fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a normal part of your new healthy eating plan.
As you can see, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry soup recipe. You can cook chicken curry soup using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Curry Soup:
- Provide 2 lb of chicken breast diced.
- Provide 4 of red chilis.
- Prepare 1 of jalapeño.
- Use 1 of large stump of ginger.
- Get 1/2 of small jar of red curry paste.
- You need 1 of bell pepper (red).
- Use 1 of bell pepper (green).
- Get 1 head of broccoli.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of green beans.
- Provide 1 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- Get 2 cans of coconut milk or cream.
- Provide 3 tbs. of coconut oil.
- Use 1 of lime, juiced.
- Get 1 bundle of cilantro.
- Take 1 of large white onion.
Steps to make Chicken Curry Soup:
- Dice onion, ginger, jalapeño, and chili peppers (remove seeds for a more mild flavor). Cook in coconut oil for about 4 minutes..
- Add diced chicken and curry paste. Cook for 5-10 minuets..
- Add greenbeans, broccoli, and bell peppers. Cook for 3-5 minuets..
- Add coconut milk and heavy whipping cream and bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer.
- Add lime juice and cilantro before serving. Salt and pepper to taste..
If you find this Chicken Curry Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.