Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Saucy Tomato Beef Keema (non-curry) – Mince recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Saucy Tomato Beef Keema (non-curry) – Mince recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Vitality.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Finding snacks that help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Just about the most popular snack foods is natural yogurt. Occasionally people choose to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the best idea. You cannot beat yogurt any time it comes to a healthy snack though. It is a protein-rich supply of wholesome vitamins and minerals. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive tract work appropriately depending upon the culture used to produce it. Fast hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. This reduces your sugar intake without lowering the taste of your snack.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to saucy tomato beef keema (non-curry) – mince recipe. To cook saucy tomato beef keema (non-curry) – mince you only need 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Saucy Tomato Beef Keema (non-curry) – Mince:
- Prepare 300 g of ground beef.
- Get 1/4 c of water.
- Use 1/4 tsp of rock salt.
- Provide 1 Tbsp of Cooking oil.
- You need 1 of medium red onion.
- Take 1 of medium capsicum or bell pepper, diced.
- Get 1-2 of long chili, sliced thinly (optional).
- Provide 3 of medium tomatoes, sliced.
- Prepare 1/2-1 Tbsp of soy sauce + oyster sauce + Knorr or Maggi seasoning (or to taste).
- Provide 1/8 pc of beef bullion or broth cube, dissolved in 1/8c water.
- Prepare 5 cloves of toasted minced garlic (optional garnish).
- Prepare 1 of leek leaf, sliced thinly (optional garnish).
- Take to taste of Cracked pepper.
Instructions to make Saucy Tomato Beef Keema (non-curry) – Mince:
- Heat pan with 1/4c water and place frozen ground beef in and cover, leave in medium heat. Check after few minutes and turn and break beef apart. Keep doing this until juices come out and all are browned..
- Transfer beef to a container, including juices, sprinkle rock salt, mix and set aside..
- In the same pan, add and heat cooking oil. Drop your garlic. Sauté until toasted then set aside for garnish..
- In the same pan, sauté your onions, bell pepper and chili (if desired). Once onions are translucent drop in sliced tomatoes with seeds. Add cracked pepper (to taste). Spoon in some of the beef juices and cover. Let the flavors blend..
- Check tomatoes, when it has softened and juices have come out, add your beef to the pan. Stir in and cover. Let the juices blend together..
- After 5 minutes, taste, drizzle in 1/2 your soy sauce mix and taste. Add the rest if desired, stir and cover..
- After another 5 minutes, taste, mix in beef broth water mix if desired for more flavour then cover..
- After another 5 minutes, do a taste test and adjust accordingly. Add water if too salty or dry.
- Turn off heat, transfer beef with juices to a bowl. Garnish with leek leaves/green onion, chili &/or toasted garlic..
- SERVING SUGGESTIONS: -Use as a wrap filling, add tomatoes, lettuce and drizzle your favorite yogurt sauce, cream or mayo. -Eat with pita bread, a salad or as rice topping. -6.20.16. I just tried in lettuce wrap, yum! :).
If you find this Saucy Tomato Beef Keema (non-curry) – Mince recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.