Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Raw mango curry in Coconut milk recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Raw mango curry in Coconut milk recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are a number of illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. People typically assume that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making some small changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food because you most likely buy many items out of habit. For instance, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? A great healthy option can be porridge oats which have been found to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. Add fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can become a regular part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to raw mango curry in coconut milk recipe. To make raw mango curry in coconut milk you need 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Raw mango curry in Coconut milk:
- You need 2 of Raw Mango.
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- Provide 3 of Geeen chillies.
- Use 1" of Ginger.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Turmeric powder.
- Get 1 tablespoon of red chilli powder.
- You need 2 tablespoon of coriander powder.
- Provide 2 of Dried red chillies.
- Provide 5 of Shallots.
- Use to taste of Mustard,fenugreek powder and curry leaves to season with coconut oil.
- Get 2 cups of Coconut milk.
- Get 1/2 cup of thick coconut milk.
- Provide of Salt as per taste.
Steps to make Raw mango curry in Coconut milk:
- Cut raw mango into square pieces.
- Marinate it with salt a pinch of turmeric and chilli powder.
- Heat 2 tablespoon coconut oil in a kadai.
- Whe oil is hot add mustard seeds.
- Once it spultter add cury leaves dry red chilli and thinly sliced shallots.
- Once shallots turn transparent add thinly sliced onions and slit green chilli.
- Once onion turns transparent add chopped ginger.
- Saute for a minute and then add mangoes and saute till raw smell leaves it.
- Then add all the powders and saute until a good aroma comes.
- Add thin coconut milk and boil the curry until mango is cooked..
- Once mango turns a little tender add the thick coconut milk.And heat the curry for a minute.Do not boil the curry.
- Turn off the stove after adding a pinch of fenugreek powder..
If you find this Raw mango curry in Coconut milk recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.