Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Massaman curry rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Massaman curry rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snacks.
We all know that having healthy foods can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and less of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Whole grain foods are an outstanding choice for a fast healthy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will keep you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be great for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Whole grains are generally better than processed grains present in white bread.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to massaman curry rice recipe. To make massaman curry rice you need 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Massaman curry rice:
- Provide 1 cup of Rice – (soak them for half an hour).
- Take 1/2 cup of Spring onions.
- Provide 1 tsp of Garlic paste.
- Provide 2-3 of Baby corns – (finely chopped).
- Take As needed of Broccoli – florets (finely chopped).
- Take 1/2 of Capsicum –(finely chopped).
- Take ¼ cup of Paneer and Tofu – each (cut into small squares).
- Use 4-5 of mushrooms – (all finely chopped).
- Take 1 of Carrot –(finely chopped).
- Take 2 pieces of Dry red chillies –(deseeded and roughly cut).
- You need 1/4 cup of Tamarind pulp.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- Take ½ tsp of Red chilli paste – (soak two dry chillies in warm water and make a paste) or red chilli flakes.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Coriander and cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vinegar.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of Soya sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of Red curry paste – (dissolved in two tbsp. water).
- Use ½ cup of coconut milk.
- Get 2 tbsp of salted peanuts – . (Crushed).
- Get 2 tbsp of lemon stalk.
- Provide 1, 1/2 cups of water.
Instructions to make Massaman curry rice:
- Boil 6-8 cups of water with 2 tsp of salt. Add rice. Cook them on a medium flame. Keep stirring until the rice are tender. Drain the rice and keep it on the strainer for 5 minutes. Fluff with the fork. Spread them on a tray for 1 hour before you stir fry..
- Heat oil in a pan. Fry paneer and tofu and take it out. In the same oil add onions and garlic paste. Fry them for few minutes..
- Add all the vegetables. Fry them for few minutes..
- In a bowl, take coconut milk. Add red curry paste, crushed peanut and lemon stalk..
- Add this to the sautéed vegetables. Add water. Add in rice and Cook till the water gets evaporated and rice are done..
If you find this Massaman curry rice recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.