Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Mussels in Thai Coconut Broth recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mussels in Thai Coconut Broth recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mussels in Thai Coconut Broth recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Energy.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
If you’re looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can easily be healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Deciding on whole grain foods is always better than eating the processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily available. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mussels in thai coconut broth recipe. You can have mussels in thai coconut broth using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mussels in Thai Coconut Broth:
- Use 2 lb of mussels, in shell, washed, debearded.
- Get 1/2 cup of dry white wine.
- Get 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 2 cup of baby bok choy, trimmed, cut into 1in. pieces.
- Take 2 1/2 cup of red bell pepper, seeded, finely julienned.
- Provide 6 tbsp of shallots, thinly sliced.
- Use 1 tbsp of ginger and garlic.
- Provide 2 tsp of light brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of curry powder.
- Use 1 pinch of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1 can of coconut milk (unsweetened), well shaken.
- Take 1/4 cup of cilantro.
- Get 4 each of lime wedges.
Instructions to make Mussels in Thai Coconut Broth:
- Place the mussels in the saucepan; discard any that fail to close to the touch. Add the wine and bring to a boil over high heat. Cover and cook, shaking, until the mussels open, about 5 minutes..
- Save the liquid and transfer the mussles to a bowl, discarding any that failed to open; cover and keep warm..
- Pour the liquid through a fine-mesh sieve lined with cheesecloth (muslin) and set aside..
- Wipe out pan; add the oil and heat over medium heat..
- Add the bok choy, bell pepper, shallots, ginger, and garlic. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until vegetables are almost soft..
- Stir in brown sugar, curry powder, and cayenne; cook 1 minute..
- Pour in the coconut milk and reserved mussel cooking liquid; bring to a boil..
- Divide the mussels and vegetables among warmed bowls and ladle the broth over the top..
- Sprinkle with cilantro and serve with lime wedges on the side..
If you find this Mussels in Thai Coconut Broth recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.