Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Pumpkin Dal Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Pumpkin Dal Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pumpkin Dal Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are many diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a more healthy lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. Most likely, a lot of people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing several simple changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping because you most probably purchase many food items out of habit. For example, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? A great healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been found to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
Obviously, it’s not hard to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pumpkin dal curry recipe. To cook pumpkin dal curry you need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pumpkin Dal Curry:
- Take 1 cup of chopped pumpkin.
- Provide 1 cup of mix dal (mung dal, masoor dal, chana dal,udad dal, tur dal).
- You need 2 of finely chopped tomatoes.
- Get 2 of finely chopped onions.
- Provide 8 of finely chopped garlic cloves.
- Get 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Provide 1 of lemon.
- Use 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Use Pinch of asafoetida.
- Use 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need to taste of Salt.
Steps to make Pumpkin Dal Curry:
- Wash & soak dal..
- Heat oil in pressure pan, add cumin seeds & asafoetida, as cumin seeds splutter, add onions & garlic& saute for a while. Add tomatoes and saute for while..
- Now add chopped pumpkin & soaked mix dal, all spices & approximately one cup water. Cook for 3 whistles..
- If you wish, can give temper of ghee & red chilli powder. Serve hot..
If you find this Pumpkin Dal Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.