Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Aubergine and Chickpea Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Aubergine and Chickpea Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snack foods.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for treats between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Have a shot at eating almonds if you do not have problems with nut allergies. Almonds are often considered a super food because they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Almonds are a natural source of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan that may often allow you to be sleepy. But whenever you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you must sleep a while. These nuts loosen up the muscles and provide a general sense of peace. Almonds typically give you a general increased feeling of well-being.
You will not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to aubergine and chickpea curry recipe. You can cook aubergine and chickpea curry using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Aubergine and Chickpea Curry:
- Take 2 tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Provide 1 large of Diced Onion.
- Prepare 4 clove of Garlic (to taste) or garlic paste.
- You need 5 medium of Fresh Tomatoes or tin of chopped tomatoes.
- Take 2 large of Fresh green Chillies (slit down the sides, but not all the way to the bottom).
- Get 1 large of Cubed Aubergine.
- Get 1 can of White Chickpeas.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ground Turmeric.
- Take 2 tbsp of Fresh Lemon.
- Use 1 tsp of Paprika.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Take 1 tsp of ground ginger (or fresh).
- You need 1 of sprinkle of fresh coriander or 1 tsp of ground.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Garam Masala.
- Provide 1/2 cup of plain natural yoghurt (if required).
- Use 2 tsp of Salt (or to taste).
Instructions to make Aubergine and Chickpea Curry:
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the mustard seeds, fry until they pop. Then Add the diced Onion and salt and sauté until they are translucent and soft..
- Add the garlic, and tomatoes and soften. If you are using fresh tomatoes add a little water, 1/4 cup, if you are using tinned there should be enough liquid. Then add the Chillies..
- Add the Turmeric, Cumin, paprika, Coriander (if using fresh coriander save some to sprinkle over at the end) add the Lemon Juice.
- Add the Cubed Aubergine and Chickpeas and coat it in the sauce, then add just enough water to cover, about 1/4 to half a cup if it's looking a bit dry..
- Leave to cook on a high heat stirring occasionally, the size of the diced aubergine will depend on the cooking time, just keep checking on the firmness depending on how soft you like the aubergine..
- When the water is almost boiled away you should be left with some nice tender Aubergines and soft chickpeas, you can then crush some of the chickpeas into the Masala sauce to thicken it..
- Take off the heat once your Masala sauce has thickened and sprinkle over the Garam Masala and some coriander and leave for a few minutes to rest. When you come back, stir and it's ready to serve!.
If you find this Aubergine and Chickpea Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.