Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Dry Curry (with Lots of Chinese Cabbage) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Dry Curry (with Lots of Chinese Cabbage) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dry Curry (with Lots of Chinese Cabbage) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are numerous diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a more healthy way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all likelihood, most people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by making a few simple changes.
Initially, you must be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you don’t want to eat. For instance, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? A great healthy option can be porridge oats which have been found to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. Add fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can become a regular part of your new healthy diet.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to dry curry (with lots of chinese cabbage) recipe. To cook dry curry (with lots of chinese cabbage) you only need 19 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Dry Curry (with Lots of Chinese Cabbage):
- Use 600 grams of Chinese cabbage.
- Get 2 of Onions (small).
- Get 100 grams of Carrot.
- Take 1 clove of Garlic (minced).
- Prepare 1 piece of Ginger (minced).
- Provide 500 grams of Combined ground beef and pork.
- Use 2 tbsp of ＊ Curry powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ＊ Natural salt.
- Get 3 of cubes ＊ Curry roux (medium-hot, crushed finely).
- You need 3 tsp of ＊ Cumin powder.
- You need 1 of ＊ Nutmeg.
- Provide 1 tsp of ＊ Coriander powder.
- Take 1 of ＊ Soup stock cube.
- Provide 1 piece of ＊ Bay leaf.
- Provide 1 tsp of plus Garam masala.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Flour.
- Provide 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Get 2 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Miso.
Steps to make Dry Curry (with Lots of Chinese Cabbage):
- Finely chop the vegetables (It might be troublesome, but the texture will be better than grinding in a food processor.).
- Heat vegetable oil in a thick-bottomed pot and sauté the garlic and ginger until aromatic..
- First of all, sauté the onions patiently for about 20 minutes (over low to medium heat)..
- Turn the heat higher and stir-fry the minced meat well, until browned..
- When the meat is brown, sift the flour (to hold the umami inside and thicken any extra sauce)..
- Add Chinese cabbage and onions. Stir-fry while mixing roughly..
- Add all ＊ ingredients and cover tightly with a lid. Simmer over medium heat for about 20 minutes. (It might burn if you don't stir)..
- After 20 minutes, the Chinese cabbage will start to soften release moisture. Continue simmering for 15 to 20 minutes as you mix everything together..
- Taste, and season with miso, garam masala, salt and pepper..
- Dish it up, and serve. I recommend you top it with baked tomatoes..
- The amount of water depends on the Chinese cabbage you use. If it tastes too plain at the end, adjust with miso and roux..
If you find this Dry Curry (with Lots of Chinese Cabbage) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.