Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Paneer Cheese Kofta Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Paneer Cheese Kofta Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Opting to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a lot of illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that many people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, though, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your cart that you don’t wish to eat. For instance, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out its sugar content. Eating a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. Add fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can become a regular part of your new healthy diet.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to paneer cheese kofta curry recipe. You can have paneer cheese kofta curry using 28 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Paneer Cheese Kofta Curry:
- You need For of kofta–.
- Take 1 cup of Boiled and mashed Potatoes.
- Provide 1 cup of grated Cheese.
- Provide 1 cup of grated Paneer.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 1 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 2 tbsp of corn flour.
- Get as required of Oil for frying koftas.
- Take For of gravy–.
- Provide 250 gms of peeled and sliced onions.
- Prepare 250 gms of sliced Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of grated ginger.
- Provide 10-15 of garlic cloves.
- Get 1 tbsp of cumin seeds.
- Use 2 of green cardamoms.
- Take 2 small stick of cinnamon.
- Get 1 of bay leaf.
- Provide 2 cloves of (Lavang).
- Take 2 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Provide 3 tbsp of tomato ketchup.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Use 1 tbsp of garam masala.
- Take 2 cups of milk.
- Get 1/2 cup of oil.
Steps to make Paneer Cheese Kofta Curry:
- Heat 1tbs oil in wok add onion garlic ginger 1 cardamom 1 cinnamon stick cumin tomato poppy seeds sesame seeds melon seeds. And saute now cover with lid cook until tomato turns soft. Now let the mixture Cool down then grind into a fine paste.
- Heat oil in wok add bay leaf green cardamom cinnamon stick and add ground gravy and saute until the oil separates from gravy now add garam masala salt red chilli powder coriander powder turmeric and dried fenugreek leaves mix well now add tomato ketchup and milk stir continuously and bring boil keep gravy aside.
- For kofta mix all ingredients and make small balls and deep fry them until golden brown.
- While serving pour hot gravy over the kofta and garnish with coriander leaves onion rings.
If you find this Paneer Cheese Kofta Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.