Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Punjabi Chicken Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Punjabi Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Punjabi Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Opting to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. In all probability, a lot of people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make a few small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery as you most probably pick out a lot of food items out of habit. As an example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? One healthy substitute that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to punjabi chicken curry recipe. To cook punjabi chicken curry you need 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Punjabi Chicken Curry:
- Use 1.250 kg of chicken pieces.
- Provide 1 tsp of termaric powder.
- Get 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of jeera dhania powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of kasuri methi.
- Take 1/2 tsp of mango powder.
- Provide As needed of oil.
- Take As needed of water.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- Use 4 of chopped big onions.
- Take 1 tbsp of chopped garlic.
- Prepare As needed of ginger.
- Get 1 cup of homemade curd.
- Prepare As needed of cinnamon,cloves,cardamom.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaves.
- Use 3 of chopped tomatoes.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of hing.
Instructions to make Punjabi Chicken Curry:
- First wash chicken pieces using the water,and keep it in the bowl,In other side take a small bowl put curd and termaric powder,red chilli powder,jeera dhania powder make a paste and put into the chicken pieces mix well add salt also mix again and keep rest for about one hour. In other side heat the kadhai pour oil in the kadhai,add garam masala add chopped onions saute it for few minutes then add chopped ginger and garlic mix well, saute it til it becomes soft and smooth,.
- Put the masala mix to the blender jar blend well adding little water til it blend like a puree,Now put another kadhai to the heated oven add needed oil to the kadhai put jeera and bay leaves and hing when cracking add onion puree to the kadhai saute it for more minutes til the masala sprinkles,next add chopped tomatoes saute it til the tomatoes are well smashed..
- Now add chicken pieces to the kadhi give it a nice mix and saute it in high flame of the oven for ten minutes,add garam masala powder mix well saute for few more minutes in the high flame of the oven add kasuri methi mix again add mango powder mix well add two cups of water to the kadhai put the cover to the kadhai set the flame in high mode,for fifteen minutes the low the flame remove the cover gives a good stir to the gravy and cover again for more thirty minutes then switch off the flame..
- Yummy tasty Panjabi chicken curry is ready for serving..
If you find this Punjabi Chicken Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.