Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Konkani Bombay Duck Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Konkani Bombay Duck Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Konkani Bombay Duck Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Opting to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who suffer from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, however, merely making a couple of modest changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
These more nutritious food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. If you presently consume a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a superb choice and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemicals. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to konkani bombay duck curry recipe. To cook konkani bombay duck curry you need 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Konkani Bombay Duck Curry:
- Provide 6-10 of Fresh Bombil/bombayduck.
- Get 1 tbsp of ginger garlic.
- Provide 5-6 of kokam flowers.
- You need 2 tbsp of rice flour.
- Take leaves of Curry.
- Take 1/4 cup of Coriander leaves chopped.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp of black salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Cummin powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Get 1 tsp of tspn red chilli kasmiri.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 1 tsp of Fish masala optional.
- Take 2 tbsp of rice bran oil(or as prefer).
- Provide of Oil to shallow fry bombay duck.
Instructions to make Konkani Bombay Duck Curry:
- Wash clean Bombay duck fresh keep tail part to fry and head portion for curry/salan,keep all ingredients ready.Heat oil in pan add gingergarlic,curry leaves,ko kam to stir fry.
- Add the dry spices and 1tsp rice flour, now stir fry well 2 minutes and add 1 cup water mix well boil 2min then add 1 cup water boil 2 minutes as required gravy consistency done.add coriander too.
- Add the bombay duck heads to curry boil for 5 minutes covered,remove in bowl to serve sprinkle some corriander.On side keep some dry spices as listed above in a plate.
- Apply on the tail portions of bombay duck and heat oil shallow fry these crisp.
- Enjoy hot with rice/dry khichadi.
If you find this Konkani Bombay Duck Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.