Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Red Thai curry vegetables recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red Thai curry vegetables recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Opting to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. People typically assume that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making several modest changes.
You can get results without having to remove foods from your diet or make huge changes right away. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make big changes, but the most vital thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating selections. As you become accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you did. As with many other habits, change happens over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to go back to your old diet.
Evidently, it’s not at all hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to red thai curry vegetables recipe. To cook red thai curry vegetables you need 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Red Thai curry vegetables:
- Provide 1 of small sweet onion, chopped.
- Take 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Take 1 tbep of fresh ginger, grated.
- Take 1 of red bell pepper, thinly sliced.
- You need 1 of yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced.
- Take 2 of medium carrots, peeled and cut into matchsticks or small round.
- Prepare 1 cup of cauliflower florets.
- Prepare 2.5 tbsp of Thai red curry paste.
- You need 1can of full fat coconut milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 2 of medium roma tomatoes, diced.
- Use 2 tsp of pure maple syrup.
- Prepare 1 tsp of soya sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of fresh lime juice.
Instructions to make Red Thai curry vegetables:
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium high heat. Once it's hot, add a few tablespoons of water (or you may use olive oil) and the chopped onion and cook, stirring often, until the onion is translucent, about 3 minutes. Add the garlic and ginger and cook for 30 seconds..
- Add the bell peppers, carrots and cauliflower. Continue to cook, stirring frequently, for about 5 minutes. Add a few tablespoons of water if needed..
- Now add the curry paste and stir it in. Cook for about 2 minutes, stirring frequently..
- Pour in the coconut milk, water and kale. Bring to a simmer, then lower the heat and cook covered for 5-10 minutes, until the vegetables have softened.
- Now add in the chopped tomatoes, pure maple syrup, tamari and fresh lime juice. Stir, then remove from heat.Serve immediately with cooked rice..
If you find this Red Thai curry vegetables recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.