Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Palak Paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak Paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snack foods.
We are very mindful that eating healthy snacks can help us really feel better in our bodies. If we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you might be looking for a fast snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Eating on the run may be healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Deciding on whole grain snacks is always much better than eating the refined grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily available. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer recipe. To cook palak paneer you only need 18 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Palak Paneer:
- Get 1-2 bunches of Palak (Spinach) – chopped.
- You need 200 g of Paneer – cut into 1 inch cubes as well as some grated.
- Prepare 1 of Tomato (medium sized) – chopped.
- You need 1 of Red Onion (medium sized) – chopped.
- Use 5-6 strands of Coriander leaves.
- Provide 1/3 inch of Ginger (grated).
- Prepare 3-4 of Garlic cloves (thin sliced).
- Prepare 1-2 of Serrano peppers- chopped.
- You need 1 of Bay leaf.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of Cumin seeds.
- Take 2-3 tbsp of Yogurt/Curd – whisked.
- Use 1 tbsp of Oil.
- Get 1/3 tbsp of Coriander powder.
- Use 1/4 tbsp of Cumin powder.
- You need 1/3 tbsp of Red Chilli powder.
- Get 1 pinch of Turmeric powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of – Salt (or to taste).
- Get 1 tbsp of – Whipped cream.
Instructions to make Palak Paneer:
- Heat up a pan (medium heat) and add 1 tbsp oil..
- Once the oil is hot, add cumin seeds and let them splutter for about 10 seconds..
- Add bay leaf, grated ginger, sliced garlic cloves, and chopped serrano peppers and stir for about 30 seconds..
- Add chopped onion and salt, and stir until the onions turn pink to light brown. Caution: Don't overcook the onions to dark brown..
- Add chopped tomatoes and cook until the tomatoes soften up and become a bit mushy..
- Turn down the heat, and let the pan cool down a bit..
- Add whisked yogurt and spices (turmeric powder, red chili powder, cumin powder and coriander powder) and cook on low-medium heat until the mixture comes to a boil (bubbles on the side in yogurt). Keep stirring in between..
- Add chopped spinach and mix it well. Cook for a few minutes until the spinach wilts..
- Add coriander leaves to the mixture and cook for about a minute or two..
- Turn off the heat and let the mixture cool down..
- Blend the cooked mixture into a fine paste/puree..
- Pour the puree back to the pan (on low-medium flame) then add 3/4 tbsp whipped cream..
- Grate some paneer into the puree, and after about a minute add one inch cubes..
- Top off with some more (1/4 tbsp) whipped cream..
- Palak paneer is ready to serve!.
If you find this Palak Paneer recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.