Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Karela fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Karela fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re always being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most likely, a lot of people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, though, to make some simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. It can likewise be healthy for your skin since it is a superb source of vitamin E. If you currently consume lots of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a superb option and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemicals. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Evidently, it’s not at all hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to karela fry recipe. To cook karela fry you only need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Karela fry:
- Provide 250 gms of bittergourd.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of tamarind pulp.
- Provide 2 tbsp of jaggery.
- You need 1 tbsp of mustard seeds.
- Get 1 tbsp of urad dal.
- Get 4-5 of curry leaves.
- You need 2 of red chillies.
- Provide 1 tbsp of sambar powder.
- Get as per taste of Salt.
- Use as required of oil.
Instructions to make Karela fry:
- Cut the bittergourd in ring shape remove seeds. Add salt mix it rest for 20 mins..
- After 20 mins add water squeeze all water from bittergourd..
- Heat oil add mustard seeds, urad dal, red chilli, curry leaves saute it.
- Add bitter gourd give a mix. Cover with lid. After 5 min add turmeric powder. Cook until it becomes soft.
- Add tamarind pulp and jaggery cook until bittergourd absorb the tamarind juice.
- Add sambar powder give a mix for 2 mins. Serve hot tangy-sweet bitter gourd with rice.
If you find this Karela fry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.