Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Pickled cauliflower curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pickled cauliflower curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pickled cauliflower curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. There are a lot of illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Although we’re incessantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all probability, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. In reality, though, simply making some minor changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
These changes can be done with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It can likewise be beneficial for your skin since it is a superb source of vitamin E. If you presently are eating lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pickled cauliflower curry recipe. You can cook pickled cauliflower curry using 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pickled cauliflower curry:
- Provide 300 gm of cauliflower.
- You need 2 of potatoes.
- Take 2 of onions.
- Take 2 of tomato paste.
- Prepare 2 of green chillies.
- Get 2 tsp of chopped coriander leaves.
- Get 2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Take 1/2 cup of yoghurt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Provide 1 tsp of rai/mustard seeds.
- Get 1 tsp of Saunf/fennel seeds.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Fenugreek seeds.
- You need 1/2 tsp of nigella seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red chili powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Garam masala.
- Provide 1 tsp of Kasuri Methi.
- Provide 2 tsp of mustard oil.
- You need 2 tsp of prepared pickle masala.
Steps to make Pickled cauliflower curry:
- Cut the cauliflower and potatoes into small pieces and deep fry them and keep them aside.
- Heat the oil, add cumin seeds, mustard seeds, fennel seeds, fennel seeds and fenugreek seeds, then add onions and fry them till they turn golden..
- Add ginger garlic paste and fry for 1 minute.
- Add tomato paste and green chillies and cook for 2 to 3 minutes, then add all the powdered spices and curd and cook till the oil separates..
- Add fried cauliflower, potato and coriander along with pickle spices to the gravy and mix well and cook for 4to5 minutes and turn off the gas..
If you find this Pickled cauliflower curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.