Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Instant Pot Shrimp curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Instant Pot Shrimp curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Instant Pot Shrimp curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Goodies.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. If we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A little bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Consider eating almonds if you don’t are afflicted by nut allergies. Almonds offer a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Almonds can be a natural way to obtain B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. They generally do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. But once you eat almonds, you do not feel like you need to sleep a while. Rather they will just help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Your emotional level can often be lifted simply by eating almonds.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily available. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to instant pot shrimp curry recipe. To cook instant pot shrimp curry you need 16 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Instant Pot Shrimp curry:
- Take 2 tbsp of Coconut oil.
- Provide 12 oz of pkt Raw medium-large shrimp(Peeled and deveined).
- Get 1 of Small onion sliced.
- You need 1 of Medium Tomato chopped.
- Prepare 1 of lemon sized tamarind soaked in 1/2 cup water (optional).
- You need 1 of stem Curry leaves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Use 1 tbsp. of Black Mustard seeds.
- You need 2 tbsp. of Coconut cream.
- Use 1 tsp of Salt.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Get 2 tbsp. of Kashmiri Red Chilly powder(bright color and less heat).
- Provide 1 1/2 tbsp. of Coriander powder.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Cumin powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Fenugreek powder.
- Prepare 2 cups of water.
Instructions to make Instant Pot Shrimp curry:
- Thaw and Clean the shrimp thoroughly and remove the tail..
- Keep the IP on sauté mode and once hot, add the oil followed by mustard seeds,curryleaves, fenugreek powder and ginger garlic paste. Stir well so that it doesnt burn or stick to the pot..
- Add onion slices and chopped tomatoes along with salt and turmeric.Sauté for 3-4 mins until the onions are translucent..
- Meanwhile prepare a thick paste of Red chilly powder,cumin powder and coriander powder with 2 tbsp water.(this will prevent burning of spices when directly added to the pot).
- Add the spice paste to the onion masala and stir well for a minute and add the tamarind piece along with few tbsp water so that nothing burns or sticks to the bottom of the inner pot..
- Once oil starts separating from the masala,add 2 cups water and close the IP with a glass lid.Let the curry continue simmering for 2 minutes on sauté mode..
- Now add the cleaned shrimp,stir well and close the Insant Pot. Set the pressure cook mode for 3 minutes..
- Once done,open the lid after 10 min natural steam release. Keep the IP on sauté mode again and stir the curry and add in the coconut cream..
- Let the gravy simmer for 3-4 mins and when it reaches the desired consistency, turn off the IP. Check the salt and transfer to serving dish/let it sit in the IP on 'keep warm' mode.
- Serve the curry with Rice or Roti..
- TIP#You can substitute Kashmiri redchilly powder with Paprika too. You can get them at any Indian grocery stores..
- TIP# You can use this curry recipe for scallops or prawns too..
If you find this Instant Pot Shrimp curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.