Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Rice, Mixed Veg & Beef stew recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Rice, Mixed Veg & Beef stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rice, Mixed Veg & Beef stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snacks.
We are all aware that having healthy meals can help us really feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more healthy feeling. A piece of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When searching for a convenient wholesome snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Sometimes people elect to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the best idea. You can not beat yogurt whenever it comes to a wholesome snack though. It consists of a lot of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help manage the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Yogurt combines beautifully with nuts along with seeds. It’s an easy way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to rice, mixed veg & beef stew recipe. You can have rice, mixed veg & beef stew using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Rice, Mixed Veg & Beef stew:
- Get of Beef.
- Get 2 of Carrots.
- Provide 2 of Potatoes.
- Use of Quarter packet of Green beans.
- Prepare 1 1/2 of Onion.
- You need 1/2 of green Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of garlic clove.
- Prepare to taste of Ginger.
- Use 1/4 cup of Olive oil.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of Rama margarine.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Steak and chops.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Mild curry powder.
- Prepare to taste of Soy sauce.
- Provide to taste of Tomato sauce.
- You need 2 teaspoons of Sugar.
- Get 2 teaspoons of Brown onion.
Steps to make Rice, Mixed Veg & Beef stew:
- Peel and chop the carrots and potatoes diced into small pieces, and chop the green beans into small pieces, chop and add half a onion into the mix.
- Boil the vegetables for 15min on medium heat, add a teaspoon of salt and half a teaspoon of black pepper.
- Drain the excess water from the pot. Add a tablespoon of Rama into the pot and let it steam and sizzle for 5 min.
- Add Beef into a large pot and a quarter cup of Olive Oil..
- Constantly add a cup water 4-5 times until Beef is well cooked.
- Add chopped garlic, ginger, onion and green pepper into the pot.
- Add teaspoon of salt a teaspoon of black pepper, a teaspoon of mild curry powder and teaspoon of steak and chops.
- Add soy sauce, tomato sauce. 2 teaspoon of sugar and brown onion powder.
- Bring ingredients to a boil for 15 minutes..
- Dish up, Serve and Enjoy!.
If you find this Rice, Mixed Veg & Beef stew recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.