Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Vegan Kabocha Squash & Lentil Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegan Kabocha Squash & Lentil Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan Kabocha Squash & Lentil Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. Most likely, most people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, however, to make several minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your basket that you no longer want to eat. For example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? A superb healthy option can be porridge oats which have been proven to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
All in all, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan kabocha squash & lentil curry recipe. You can have vegan kabocha squash & lentil curry using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Vegan Kabocha Squash & Lentil Curry:
- Get 1/4 of Kabocha squash.
- Provide 200 ml of Lentils.
- Provide 400 ml of Clean water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Japanese dashi powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Curry powder (a ratio of 3 parts coriander to 2 parts cumin to 1 part turmeric and cinnamon).
- Use 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 1 bunch of Greens (mulūkhīya).
Steps to make Vegan Kabocha Squash & Lentil Curry:
- Use coriander, cumin, turmeric, and cinnamon for the curry powder. Mix beforehand in your desired combination and set aside to let the ingredients blend together..
- Boil the cut kabocha and lentis in the water and dashi. Once it comes to a boil, skim off any scum and reduce to low heat..
- After boiling for 10 minutes, add the curry powder, olive oil, and greens and mix. Once it comes to a boil again, it's ready to serve..
If you find this Vegan Kabocha Squash & Lentil Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.