Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy potato recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy potato recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, however, to make some minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery since you probably pick out many food items out of habit. For example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? One heart-healthy option that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy potato recipe. You can cook spicy potato using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spicy potato:
- Take 4-5 of medium size potatoes.
- Get 2 of tomatos.
- Take 2 of green chilli.
- You need 1 of red dry chilli.
- Prepare 5-6 of curry leaves.
- Take 3 spoon of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 spoon of turmaric powder.
- Use 1 spoon of coriander powder.
- Take 1 spoon of garam masala.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 spoon of sugar.
- Provide 3-4 spoon of oil.
- Provide 1 spoon of musterd seeds.
- Use 1 spoon of cumin seeds.
Steps to make Spicy potato:
- First chopped potatoes and tomatos in dice as in photo.
- Now take a cooker and add oil after that add musterd seeds,cumin seeds after that red chilli curry leaves.
- Now add tomatos and potatoes now add all ingridiance as above mix it well leave it for 1 min in slow flem now add 1 1/2 cup water.
- Close the cooker and wait for 3 whistal now ready spicy potatoes.
If you find this Spicy potato recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.