Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Okra and Brinjals Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Okra and Brinjals Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Okra and Brinjals Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Power.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Finding goodies that help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Yogurt can be a snack many individuals ignore. Eating natural yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt would make a fantastic snack, nevertheless. Along with calcium, it is a good supplier of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is typically eaten to help maintain the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Try including some wholesome nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an simple way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to okra and brinjals curry recipe. To make okra and brinjals curry you only need 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Okra and Brinjals Curry:
- Prepare 10 pieces of okra.
- Use 2 of brinjals.
- You need 2 of tomatoes diced.
- Prepare 2 of onions diced.
- You need 3 of garlic cloves minced.
- Get 1 inch of ginger minced.
- Get Half of a tsp each of cumin seeds, and mustard seeds.
- Prepare Half of a tsp each of cumin and coriander powder and garam masala.
- Use 2 pieces of red or green red chilli.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Get Pinch of sugar.
- Get 1 TBS of tomato sauce.
- Take Half of a cup milk.
Instructions to make Okra and Brinjals Curry:
- Prepare your ingredients.
- Prepare your spices.
- Heat your pan add oil. Add cumin and mustard seeds and cook for 10 secs..
- Add onions, garlic, ginger, and chilli, stir and cook until the the onions become translucent..
- Add your spices except garam masala. Stir and cook for 1-2 mins.
- Add your diced okra and brinjals into the mixture and cook for 2-3 mins stirring so that the mixture does not stick to the pan.
- Add tomatoes cook for 2 mins or until the tomatoes become soft. Add a little water, salt, tomato sauce, milk and sugar and let it simmer fo 10 mins or until the liquid reduces..
- Add garam masala, cover and switch off the flame..
- Serve with white rice..
If you find this Okra and Brinjals Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.