Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Baked Chicken Strips, Indian Curry style recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Chicken Strips, Indian Curry style recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Chicken Strips, Indian Curry style recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Opting to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are suffering from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a more healthy way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, however, merely making a couple of modest changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically alter your eating habits. Even more important than wholly modifying your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. In time, you will likely discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As with many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to revert to your old diet.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked chicken strips, indian curry style recipe. To make baked chicken strips, indian curry style you need 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Chicken Strips, Indian Curry style:
- You need 500-600 grams of boneless chicken or turkey.
- You need of Marinade.
- Prepare 1 of small Onion, diced roughly.
- Take 2 centimetre of piece of fresh ginger, peeled and chopped roughly.
- Get 6-8 Cloves of Garlic, peeled.
- Provide 3 of x 5ml spoon ground coriander.
- Take 2 of x 5 ml spoon ground Cumin.
- Provide 2 of x 5ml spoon ground Cinnamon.
- Take 1 of x 5ml spoon ground Cardamom.
- Use 1 of x 5 ml spoon ground Cloves.
- Prepare 1 of x 5 ml spoon Cayenne Pepper.
- Take 3 of x 15ml spoon Red Wine Vinegar.
- Prepare 3 of x 15ml spoon Sunflower Oil.
- Provide 1 of x 15 ml spoon Tomato Purée.
- Provide 1-2 of x 5 ml spoon Salt.
Instructions to make Baked Chicken Strips, Indian Curry style:
- Slice the chicken, (or Turkey), into thin strips, about 1 cm wide and put into a bowl..
- Peel the ginger root, by rubbing with a teaspoon, then chop into small pieces.
- Add this and all the other Marinade ingredients to a liquidiser and whizz into a smooth paste..
- Pour over the chicken, or turkey, and mix to coat the meat completely..
- Place in the fridge for at least four hours or overnight, for the meat to absorb the flavours..
- Spread out in a baking tin, medium to hot oven, for about 15-25 minutes until brown or almost blackened in places….
- Can also be grilled, (hot grill), turning to make sure meat is cooked through on all sides! Enjoy with rice or Indian Breads..
If you find this Baked Chicken Strips, Indian Curry style recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.