Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Goan Style Zero Oil Prawn Curry with Raw Mango recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Goan Style Zero Oil Prawn Curry with Raw Mango recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Goan Style Zero Oil Prawn Curry with Raw Mango recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snack foods.
We all know that having healthy meals can help us feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Finding goodies that help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Just about the most popular snacks is yogurt. In fact, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. Low fat yogurt makes a wonderful snack, however. It is a protein-rich source of wholesome vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is very easy for the physical body to digest and, based on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Fast hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily available. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to goan style zero oil prawn curry with raw mango recipe. You can cook goan style zero oil prawn curry with raw mango using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Goan Style Zero Oil Prawn Curry with Raw Mango:
- Use 500 gm of Prawns.
- Take 1 of finely chopped onions.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Coconut.
- You need 1 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Zeera / Cumin Seeds.
- Provide 4-5 of Pepper corns.
- Take 2-3 of Dry Red Chillies.
- Get 1 of Raw Mango Peeled & Sliced.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Sugar.
- You need As needed of Water.
Instructions to make Goan Style Zero Oil Prawn Curry with Raw Mango:
- Take a heavy bottomed pan / kadhai and boil the chopped onion and the prawns in 2.5 cups of water for 3-4 mins. I used thawed frozen prawns, if using fresh prawns, you could reduce the amount of cooking time as per the requirement..
- In a mixer jar, add the fresh coconut, turmeric powder, zeera, peppercorns, dry red chillies, adding a little water if necessary, blend into a smooth paste. Yes, absolutely no need to add garlic or ginger, you may choose to if you want thoough..
- Now add the ground masala to the boiling prawn – onion mixture along with a skinned and sliced raw mango, with the pulpy seed as well..
- Add salt to taste. I like to add just a wee bit of sugar in this to balance the sourness of the raw mango, you may choose to omit..
- Add a little water if the curry is too thick. Boil for another 3-4 mins or so or till the prawns are done and take the curry off the heat..
- Serve hot or at room temperature with rice..
If you find this Goan Style Zero Oil Prawn Curry with Raw Mango recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.