Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Green Channa-Cheese Curry,Methi -Aloo,Fruit Yogurt,Sautéed Veg,Mint Riata,Rice,fresh fruits,Lassi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green Channa-Cheese Curry,Methi -Aloo,Fruit Yogurt,Sautéed Veg,Mint Riata,Rice,fresh fruits,Lassi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Choosing to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a lot of health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. Most people typically think that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out some small changes.
Initially, you will need to be very careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your shopping cart that you no longer want to eat. For instance, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it has. One heart-healthy option that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to green channa-cheese curry,methi -aloo,fruit yogurt,sautéed veg,mint riata,rice,fresh fruits,lassi recipe. You can have green channa-cheese curry,methi -aloo,fruit yogurt,sautéed veg,mint riata,rice,fresh fruits,lassi using 37 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Green Channa-Cheese Curry,Methi -Aloo,Fruit Yogurt,Sautéed Veg,Mint Riata,Rice,fresh fruits,Lassi:
- Prepare 3 cups of Fresh hara Channa.
- Prepare 300 gm of Paneer 1/2 inch cubes 300 grams.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of Oil.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Cumin seeds.
- Provide 2 large of Onions finely chopped.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of Garlic paste.
- Take 1 tablespoon of Ginger paste.
- Use 1/2 tablespoon of Coriander powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Red chilli powder.
- Provide 1/4 teaspoon of Turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of Cumin powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Garam masala powder.
- Get 2-3 of Green chillies slit.
- Take 2 medium of Tomatoes quartered.
- Use of for chanamasala.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of Pomegranate seeds (anardana).
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Coriander seeds.
- Use 2 of Whole dry red chillies.
- Provide of For Aloo Methi Sabji..
- Take 1 tbsp of oil.
- Provide 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of asafoetida.
- Take 2 of dried red chillies.
- You need 1/2 of red onion, finely chopped.
- Provide 2 of Thai green chillies, finely chopped.
- You need 2 of potatoes, peeled and cubed.
- Provide 1 bunch of methi leaves, about 1 1/2 cups when chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Kashmiri chilli powder.
- Prepare to taste of salt,.
- Provide of For fruit yogurt.
- Prepare 5-6 of strawberries mashed.
- Use 3/4- 1 cup of plain yogurt.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped mixed fruits(Apple,orange,pomegrante seeds).
- Use to taste of Honey.
Instructions to make Green Channa-Cheese Curry,Methi -Aloo,Fruit Yogurt,Sautéed Veg,Mint Riata,Rice,fresh fruits,Lassi:
- Cook green chana in three cups of water with salt for twenty to twenty five minutes or pressure cook for five minutes. Drain and reserve cooking liquor. Coarsely powder all the ingredients of chana masala. Heat three tablespoons of oil in an iron kadhai and add cumin seeds. When they change colour, add onions and sauté till pink. Add ginger paste, garlic paste, powdered chana masala, coriander powder, red chilli powder, turmeric powder and half the cumin powder..
- Add boiled green chana with the reserved cooking liquor and one cup of water. Add salt, garam masala powder and let it cook for five to six minutes. In another pan, heat the remaining oil, add slit green chillies, remaining cumin powder and tomatoes..
- Cook for a minute and add to the green chana mixture in the kadhai. Stir and allow cook on low heat till almost dry. Add paneer cubes, stir gently and continue to cook for another two minutes. Serve hot..
- For Aloo-Methi Sabji…Wash the methi leaves thoroughly and cut the stems near the roots and discard. Chop the rest, place in a bowl and add about 2 tsp salt to it. Mix well and keep aside. Heat the oil in a heavy bottomed pan. Add the cumin seeds, asafoetida and dried red chillies. Once the cumin and chilli start to turn colour, add the onion and green chillies. Sauté till the onions start to become soft..
- Add the potatoes, give it a quick stir to mix everything together, cover and cook over low heat for 7-8 minutes, till the potatoes are almost tender..
- Now squeeze the methi leaves to take out any water from them. Add to the pan with the potatoes. Add turmeric powder, coriander powder, Kashmiri chilli powder and salt. Give it a quick stir and let it cook over medium heat for 3-4 minutes. Remove from heat and serve hot..
- For Fruit Yogurt…In a bowl mash berries with a fork to release their natural juice and sweetness..
- Add in yogurt,all chopped fruits and stir until combine. Test for sweetness and add in a drizzle of honey or maple syrup to your desired sweetness. Stir.Serve chilled..
- Now in a plate arrange all dishes,chapattis,rice,fresh fruits,salad and masala lassi..
If you find this Green Channa-Cheese Curry,Methi -Aloo,Fruit Yogurt,Sautéed Veg,Mint Riata,Rice,fresh fruits,Lassi recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.