Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Lauki Kofta Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lauki Kofta Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Treats.
We all know that eating healthy meals can help us really feel better in our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of healthy foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
If you are looking for a fast snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that additional boost you need to get going. When you need a fast snack food on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are always better than refined grains included in white bread.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lauki kofta curry recipe. To make lauki kofta curry you only need 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Lauki Kofta Curry:
- Prepare 1 cup of grated & squeezed lauki.
- Prepare 2 cup of besan.
- Take 2 tsp of milk powder.
- Provide of Salt as per taste.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of asafoetida.
- You need 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of dhaniajeera powder.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of oil.
- Take 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 of Tomatoes puree.
- You need 1 Packet of Aamsa red gravy premix masala.
- Use 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of homemade cream.
- Use 1/4 cup of grated cheese.
- Provide 1 cup of oil.
- Provide 1 tbsp of butter.
- Get 1 tbsp of chopped coriander.
- Take As needed of Onion, Cucumber slices for garnishing.
Instructions to make Lauki Kofta Curry:
- Add milk powder in grated & Squeezed lauki and mix well..
- Add besan,salt, turmeric powder, asafoetida dhaniajeera powder, red chilli powder, lemon juice, oil and baking soda and mix well..
- Make kofta from ready batter in aappe kadai to make it Healthy with Very little oil. Cook it crispy from both side..
- For curry mix premix with milk and make smooth puree. Heat a pan add butter and oil and add tomatoes puree and cook till oil releases..
- Add premix puree and cook till thickens add butter and homemade cream and cheese mix well cook for a while..
- Add chopped coriander in a gravy. To serve first arrange lauki kofta in a bowl and pour YUMMY tasty gravy on top garnishing with grated cheese and coriander and onion cucumber slices..
If you find this Lauki Kofta Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.