Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Mutton curry. (Speciality) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mutton curry. (Speciality) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mutton curry. (Speciality) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Snacks.
We are very mindful that having healthy meals can help us truly feel better within our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and less of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A little bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Whole grain foods are an outstanding choice for a fast wholesome snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be excellent for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Whole grains are usually better than refined grains included in white bread.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily available. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mutton curry. (speciality) recipe. You can cook mutton curry. (speciality) using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mutton curry. (Speciality):
- Prepare 1/2 kg of Mutton.
- Use 4 of medium onions slice.
- Use 2 of medium potatoes.
- You need 1-1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 3 tsp of coriander powder (dhania).
- Provide 1/2 tsp of termuric. (haldi).
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Provide 1 of bay leaf. (tez Pata).
- Prepare 1 tsp of dry mint leaves.
- Provide 1/4 cup of ghee or oil.
- Use 4 Tbsp of tamarind pulp.
Steps to make Mutton curry. (Speciality):
- Slice onion, add 1/2tsp salt, put onion into stainer for 10 minutes..
- In the plate, mix all dry spices, mint and coat all the pieces of Mutton. (salt, red chilli powder, dhania powder, haldi, dry mint leaves..
- Take pan or dekchi, put ghee or oil, 3 onion slices, coated Mutton,bay leaf. Add 1-1/2 glass of water..
- Cover and cook on medium flame,till water dries and meat is tender.stir for few minutes..
- Peel and cut potatoes lengthwise, add with 1/2 glass of water, at low flame, till potatoes done(kindly note that while using imli, potatoes will take time to tender..
- Now add remaining 1 onion slices,imli pulp,one glass water. Cover and Cook on medium flame,till medium thick curry is done and oil comes on the surface..
- Here I have used(beh). But didn't mention in the recipe, b,coz they are not available every where..
If you find this Mutton curry. (Speciality) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.