Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Omelette curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Omelette curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Omelette curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Even though we’re constantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making a few minor changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically modify your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make big changes, but the most crucial thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating selections. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. As with many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to revert to your old diet.
As you can see, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to omelette curry recipe. You can have omelette curry using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Omelette curry:
- Use 1 of egg.
- Use 1 of small onion chopped.
- Take 1/2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Use 1/2 of tomato chopped.
- Provide 5-6 of cashew-raisins.
- Take 1/4 tsp of garam masala powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red chilli Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 1 of green chillies.
- Prepare To taste of salt and sugar.
- Use As needed of oil.
Instructions to make Omelette curry:
- Beat the egg adding salt,onion slices and green chillies.
- Heat oil and fry the egg fold and keep aside.
- Now add oil and fry onion chopped,ginger garlic and tomato.
- Add cashew-raisins and salt into it.
- Remove it and cool it down.
- Make a smooth paste of it.
- Heat oil and temper cumin seed and bay leaf.
- Add the paste and saute well adding red chilli Powder and turmeric powder.
- Add salt and sugar and saute well.
- Add little water and boil the curry adding the omlette.
- Now sprinkle garam masala powder and it is ready.
If you find this Omelette curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.