Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Raw mango curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Raw mango curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Goodies.
We are very mindful that eating healthy meals can help us truly feel better within our bodies. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
While searching for a convenient healthy snack, don’t forget about yogurt. In fact, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. Low fat yogurt makes a amazing snack, nevertheless. It contains a lot of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your gastrointestinal system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to produce it. Yogurt mixes perfectly with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an excellent way to enjoy a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to raw mango curry recipe. To make raw mango curry you only need 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Raw mango curry:
- Prepare 2 of Raw mango.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Oil.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- Take 1 pinch of Asafoetida.
- Prepare 5-6 of Garlic cloves crushed.
- You need 1 of Onion crushed.
- Prepare 2 of Green chilli crushed.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Get of Salt as per your taste.
Instructions to make Raw mango curry:
- First chop raw mango and boil them for five minutes in an open pan..
- Now heat a wok and add oil in it. Add mustard seeds and asfoateida in it..
- When mustard seeds starts crackling add Onion and garlic and saute them..
- When Onion changes it's colour add green chilli in it..
- Now add all the spices and cook them..
- When spices starts leaving oil add boiled raw mango and mix it well..
- Now add water as needed and salt..
- Cook it for 5 to 8 minutes. After 8 minutes turn off the flame..
- Your spicy raw mango curry is ready to serve. Enjoy it..
If you find this Raw mango curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.