Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Potato N Mushroom Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato N Mushroom Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Vitality.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. If we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is often a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between meals. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re not allergic to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds are usually considered a super food because they are packed full of things which help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. These types of nuts have quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont make you long for a nap. Instead they will just help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Your emotional level is often lifted by simply eating almonds.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to potato n mushroom curry recipe. You can have potato n mushroom curry using 22 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Potato N Mushroom Curry:
- Take 2 of potatoes (large).
- Use 1 Cup of button mushrooms.
- Use 1 Cup of peas Frozen , thawed.
- Provide 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 of tomato.
- Take 2 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 inch of ginger piece.
- Prepare 2 of green chillies.
- Use 1 Teaspoon of fennel seeds.
- Prepare 1/4 Teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- Use 1 of cinnamon stick.
- Provide 4 of cloves.
- Get 2 pods of cardamom.
- Provide 1 of bay leaf.
- Take 1/4 Teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Get 1 Teaspoon of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of chilly red powder.
- Take 1/4 Teaspoon of garam masala powder.
- You need 1/2 Teaspoon of masala chat.
- Take 1 Teaspoon of coriander leaves fresh , chopped.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of oil.
Steps to make Potato N Mushroom Curry:
- Wash, peel and cube the potatoes. place submerged in water (to prevent discoloring) and set aside..
- Coarsely shop the button mushrooms and set aside..
- Finely chop the onion and garlic. julienne the ginger. slit the green chillies. chop the tomato. set aside..
- In a kadai or wok, heat oil..
- When the oil is hot enough, add the cumin seeds, fennel seeds, cardamom, cloves, cinnamon and bay leaf..
- When the seeds just start to pop and brown, add the ginger, garlic and green chillies. stir for 10 seconds..
- Add the finely chopped onion and mix till it turns translucent. add the turmeric and mix well..
- Add the tomatoes and a little salt. stir..
- When the tomatoes have released their juices, add the coriander powder and red chilly powder. cook on medium heat till the spice powders lose their raw smell..
- Add the potatoes, mushroom and peas. stir well to coat with the masala..
- Add a little water and cook covered on a medium – low flame till the potatoes are cooked through (about 10 minutes)..
- Test whether the potatoes are cooked by crushing a piece with a spoon. when done, add the garam masala and chat masala powders, mix well to coat evenly..
- Add the freshly chopped coriander leaves and stir. take it off the heat..
- Can be eaten with rice, rotis or naan bread..
If you find this Potato N Mushroom Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.