Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kerala Fish Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kerala Fish Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Treats.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When looking for a convenient nutritious snack, do not forget about yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. You cannot beat yogurt when it comes to a nutritious snack though. Along with calcium, it is a good source of protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive system work properly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Try putting in some wholesome nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This decreases your sugar absorption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kerala fish curry recipe. You can have kerala fish curry using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Kerala Fish Curry:
- You need 1 of Whole fish.
- Provide 1/2 cup of grated coconut.
- Take 4 cloves of garlic.
- Use 1 inch of ginger.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of Chilli powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Provide of Kudampuli or tamarind juice lemon size.
- Prepare 1 of medium little ripe mango.
- Provide leaves of Curry.
- Use 3 of Green chilies.
- Use of Coconut oil or normal oil.
- Take 1 Cup of water.
Steps to make Kerala Fish Curry:
- Wash and clean Fish keep aside. In a mixer add coconut,ginger garlic,chilli powder, turmeric powder,coriander powder salt few curry leaves add little water and make a smooth paste..
- In a pan add coconut oil add some curry leaves and then add the paste and sauté for while. Just keep adding water little by little and cook for while. You can adjust the spices again and salt here..
- Once you see the oil on top add the Tamarind or kudampuli and bring to boil when you taste it will be little sour and tangy. That’s when add the fish and mango and cover cook till fish is done. Garnish with some curry leaves and chillies and few drops coconut oil and cover and keep it close till you serve..
- So all that flavors get steep into fish and curry serve hot with rice..
If you find this Kerala Fish Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.