Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Poached Egg Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Poached Egg Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Poached Egg Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Goodies.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. If we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for treats between meals. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain foods are an superb choice for a fast balanced snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the early morning. Eating on the run can be much healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Selecting whole grain snacks is always much better than eating the processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily available. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to poached egg curry recipe. You can cook poached egg curry using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Poached Egg Curry:
- Use 3 of eggs.
- Get 1 of large Onion.
- Get 2 of medium Tomatoes (pureed).
- Take 2 of Slit Green Chillies.
- You need 1 inch of Ginger.
- Get 4-5 of Garlic cloves.
- You need 1 tsp of Red Chilli Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Coriander Powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Garam Masala Powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of mustard seed.
- Provide 1 tsp of Fennel seeds.
- Use 1/2 tsp of black Pepper Powder.
- Take 1 Cup of Coconut Milk.
- Take 1 tbsp of Oil.
- You need To taste of Salt.
- Prepare As needed of Coriander leaves.
- Provide As needed of Curry leaves.
Instructions to make Poached Egg Curry:
- 1. Chop the onion, ginger, garlic in a food processor finely.Then heat a pan with oil and spluter mustard and fennel. Add the onion, green chillies and saute until light brown..
- Now add all the spice powders and pureed tomatoes.Saute until oil leaves the sides of the pan. Add the coconut milk, half cup of water and salt. As the boil comes lower the flame and mix the curry..
- Now take one egg, break them slowly and drop it into the curry with out breaking the yolk. Drop all the eggs in the same way. Close with a glass lid and allow to cook for 4-5 minutes..
- Once you see that the eggs are cooked. Switch of the flame and garnish with chopped coriander leaves and serve hot with rice or rotis..
If you find this Poached Egg Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.