Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Shrimp Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Shrimp Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shrimp Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for this. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Even though we’re constantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most likely, most people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make some simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically change your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make big changes, but the most vital thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating selections. Sooner or later, you will probably see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate before.
Obviously, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to shrimp curry recipe. To cook shrimp curry you need 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Shrimp Curry:
- Get 500 gms of shrimps.
- Prepare 1 of medium sized onion, finely chopped.
- Use 1 of tomato finely chopped.
- Get 1 teaspoon of crushed ginger and garlic.
- Use 5-6 pods of green cardamom, crushed.
- You need 1 of black cardamom.
- Get 1-2 of black peppercorns.
- Take 1 of bay leaf.
- You need 1-2 of curry pata / Sweet Neem leaves.
- Prepare 1 pinch of asafoetida.
- Use 1-2 of green chillies sliced.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Use to taste of Fresh coriander leaves finely chopped for garnish.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of mustard oil.
- Get 1/2 of “ cinnamon.
Steps to make Shrimp Curry:
- Smoke mustard oil and let it cool to room temperature. Add asafoetida, bay leaf, black cardamom, peppercorns and cinnamon..
- Turn on the flame and sauté the dry spices for a minute..
- Add finely chopped onion and fry till they turn golden brown..
- Add crushed ginger- garlic and sauté for a minute..
- Add chopped tomatoes. Stir and add salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder and crushed green cardamom..
- Sauté till oil starts to separate. Add shrimps. Shrimps do not require much time to cook. Once added, give everything a nice stir. Add sliced green chillies and half cup of water..
- Cover cook for 5-7 minutes, stirring in between. Garnish with freshly chopped coriander leaves. Serve with rice or naan..
If you find this Shrimp Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.