Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Baingan Masala Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baingan Masala Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baingan Masala Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snack foods.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of wellness. When we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
One of the most popular treats is natural yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch is not a good idea. Low fat yogurt would make a fantastic snack, however. It is a protein-rich supply of nutritious vitamins and minerals. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive tract work appropriately depending upon the culture used to make it. Try adding some wholesome nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent method to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baingan masala curry recipe. To make baingan masala curry you only need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Baingan Masala Curry:
- Use 1 of big brinjal.
- You need 1 of tomato.
- Take 1 of onion.
- Use 2 of potato.
- Provide of Green chilly as per taste.
- Get of Red chilly as per taste.
- You need 1 tbspn of Garam masala.
- You need 1/2 tbspn of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tbspn of coriander powder.
- Prepare 3 tbspn of oil.
Steps to make Baingan Masala Curry:
- Cut the brinjal into pieces. Make sure you cut into large pieces..
- Cut onion, tomato and potato into small pieces.
- Heat 3 tbspn oil in a pan. Add cummin seeds, mustard seeds and saute it well..
- Add onion. Saute it well till it become brownish in color..
- Add potato, and brinjal to the mixture. Mix it well. Add little water if required. Now after 10 mins, add tomato pieces into it..
- Mix the mixture well. Add all the masalas as per the given quantity. Add salt as per taste. Make sure you smash the mixture well so that you don't see individual pieces of potato..
If you find this Baingan Masala Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.