Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Coconut rice, avocado salad and fried goat meat recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut rice, avocado salad and fried goat meat recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snacks.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. If we eat more healthy meals and less of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have countless options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Have a shot at eating almonds if you do not suffer from nut allergies. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer you many health rewards. Different vitamins and minerals are located in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is present in almonds. However, you may not need a nap after consuming almonds. Rather they will simply help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Almonds often provide a general increased feeling of well-being.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut rice, avocado salad and fried goat meat recipe. To make coconut rice, avocado salad and fried goat meat you only need 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Coconut rice, avocado salad and fried goat meat:
- Prepare 600 g of long grain white Rice.
- Provide 400 ml of Coconut Milk.
- Use 500 ml of Chicken stock.
- Prepare 100 g of cleaned Shrimps/beef/liver(optional).
- Get 2 of large Carrots.
- You need 1 of handful/50g Green Peas or Runner Beans.
- You need 1 of large Green bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of handful/ 50g Sweet corn.
- Prepare 1 of large Red bell pepper.
- Get 1 of large Onion bulb.
- Use 2-3 of tablespoonful Curry Powder.
- You need 1 1/2 of teaspoonful Garlic Powder.
- Use 1/2 of tablespoonful Black or white pepper (optional).
- Provide 1/2 of tablespoonful grounded crayfish.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of ginger powder/ grated ginger(optional).
- Get 2 of Cooking spoonful coconut Oil.
- Provide 2-3 of stock cube/seasoning cube.
- Get of Salt (to taste).
Instructions to make Coconut rice, avocado salad and fried goat meat:
- The first step is to prepare the ingredients for the coconut fried rice. If you don't have chicken stock, You can also use plain water, but you'll have to add extra seasoning to make the coconut fried rice as tasty as when stock is used..
- Parboil the rice place in a sieve to drain out excess water. Tip: Parboiling helps to reduce the starchy content of the rice which makes the grains to clump together when cooking If you are ''anti-parboiling'', no problem, but I strongly advice this when making coconut fried rice because the oil from the coconut milk tends to clump the rice and makes it sticky.
- Pour the chicken stock and coconut milk into a large pot and bring to a boil. As the mixture starts to boil, add 1 seasoning cube(stock cube), 2 tablespoons curry powder, 1 teaspoon garlic powder, half of the diced onions and salt to taste. Mix well and add the parboiled rice. Leave to cook on medium heat.level as the rice, so that it dries up completely when the rice is done. If you don't have stock, double the seasoning you'll be using and use water and coconut milk.
- When the rice is starts to bubble, place the cleaned shrimps on top of the rice and leave to cook until the rice is done. Mix well, open the pot and leave the rice to cool a bit. Now heat up the oil; add the diced carrots, sweet corn, peas, red&green bell pepper and diced liver/meat(if using); then add the white/black pepper, ginger, and the remaining garlic, curry &seasoning cube to taste, stir fry for 1 min then add all the veggies into the pot of coconut rice and mix togeth.
- After which your coconut rice is ready..
- Note* if you want a very strong coconuty flavour add 2 to 4 cup of coconut oil to be use when stir frying the veggies..
If you find this Coconut rice, avocado salad and fried goat meat recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.