Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Sweet and spicy Mango curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet and spicy Mango curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Opting to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are many illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, just making a few minor changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping because you most likely buy many items out of habit. For example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it contains. One healthy option that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. Mix in fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can be a usual part of your new healthy diet.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet and spicy mango curry recipe. To cook sweet and spicy mango curry you need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sweet and spicy Mango curry:
- Take 2 of mangoes.
- Get 2 of onions.
- Provide 4 of green chillies.
- Take 4 of red chillies.
- Take 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- Get 2 tablespoons of oil.
- You need 1/2 spoon of cumin and mustard.
- You need 1/2 spoon of Fenugreek seeds,.
- Take 1/2 spoon of turmeric powder.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- Provide 1 glass of water.
Steps to make Sweet and spicy Mango curry:
- Cut the mango slices and chopped onions green chillies.
- Take a pan add 2 table spoons of oil and add cumin seeds mustard And Fenugreek, onions And green chillies,red chillies to fry.
- Cook for 5 minutes than add mango slices cook for 2 minutes after add half spoon turmeric powder and salt, halfcup of sugar and 1glass water.
- Cook for 10minutes on medium flame.
- Than ready to eat yummy yummy sweet and spicy mango curry.
If you find this Sweet and spicy Mango curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.