Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Prawn malai curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn malai curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the bad ones we generally feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Eating almonds is a fantastic choice as long as you do not have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds provide many health benefits. Several nutritional vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan which may often allow you to be sleepy. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont cause you to long for a nap. Instead they will just help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Occasionally eating almonds can also be a mood booster!
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily available. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn malai curry recipe. You can cook prawn malai curry using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Prawn malai curry:
- Provide 3 of big prawns.
- Use 1 cup of desiccated coconut.
- You need 1 of onion chopped.
- Use 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Use 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 of tomato chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Provide 1 of bay leaf.
- Take 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Get To taste of salt and sugar.
- Take As needed of oil.
Instructions to make Prawn malai curry:
- Marinate the prawn with salt and turmeric powder.
- Now heat oil and temper cumin seeds,.
- Bay leaf and red chilli..
- Add prawns shallow fry and add onion chopped.
- Add ginger garlic paste and saute well.
- Add coconut and cumin powder and cover till the prawns are tender.
- Now add sugar and garam masala powder.Goes well with steamed rice..
If you find this Prawn malai curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.