Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Bengali thali mutton kosa with plain rice, vegetable curry,alu posto,rasogolla and chutney recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bengali thali mutton kosa with plain rice, vegetable curry,alu posto,rasogolla and chutney recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Power.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
If you’re looking for a fast snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that additional boost you need to get going. When you need a fast snack on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are always better than refined grains found in white bread.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bengali thali mutton kosa with plain rice, vegetable curry,alu posto,rasogolla and chutney recipe. You can have bengali thali mutton kosa with plain rice, vegetable curry,alu posto,rasogolla and chutney using 39 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Bengali thali mutton kosa with plain rice, vegetable curry,alu posto,rasogolla and chutney:
- Get of For Mutton curry:.
- Take 1 kg of Mutton medium size bone pieces.
- Get 2 tsp of Ginger Garlic Paste.
- Take 1 tbsp of mustard oil.
- Prepare 2 of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder.
- Take 2 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- You need as needed of salt.
- Provide of For Dry Spice Mix :.
- Take 2 tsp of Coriander Seeds.
- You need 2 tsp of Fennel seeds / Saunf.
- Get 2 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Get 4-5 of black peppercorns.
- Provide of For Curry :.
- You need 3 of Medium Size Onions fine sliced.
- Provide 5 of Medium size Potatoes cut into half.
- You need 2 of Big size Tomatoes chopped or pureed.
- Prepare 2 of Chopped Green Chilies.
- Take 4 tbsp of mustard oil.
- Take 1 tsp of Garam Masala Powder.
- Use to taste of salt.
- Use 1 tsp of Pure Ghee.
- You need of Whole Spices :.
- Prepare 2 of Bay Leaf.
- Get 1 of Big Cardamom.
- Prepare 2 of Green Cardamom.
- Get 2 of Cloves.
- Prepare 1/2 inch of Cinnamon Stick.
- You need 1 tsp of Crushed Mace / Javitri.
- Prepare 1/4 of nutmeg Crushed.
- Provide of For Rosogolla:.
- Take of For making 1 cup channa/Panner.
- Use 1 1/2 ltr of Full cream milk -.
- Provide 3 tablespoon of Lemon juice/white vinegar -.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of All Purpose Flour -.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Baking Powder -.
- Take of For sugar syrup.
- Take 1 cup of Sugar -.
- Get 5 cups of Water -.
Steps to make Bengali thali mutton kosa with plain rice, vegetable curry,alu posto,rasogolla and chutney:
- Mutton curry:In a large mixing bowl marinate the Mutton with ginger garlic paste, yogurt, turmeric powder, mustard oil, red chilli powder, salt for minimum 2 hours or overnight in the refrigerator..
- Meanwhile switch on the multipot and heat the steel pot in saute mode. Dry roast fennel seeds, black peppercorn, coriander and cumin seeds and grind them to a fine powder and keep aside..
- Add mustard oil in anothet pot and fry potato halves until golden and collect in a bowl aside..
- In the remaining oil, put the whole spices and let them sizzle for couple of minutes..
- Now add the ginger and garlic pastes and sauté till their raw smell goes off and the paste is light brown in colour..
- Add the sliced onions and sauté until golden..
- Add the tomato puree, green chilli, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, fennel, coriander, cumin, black peppercorn powder and fry till oil leaves the sides..
- Add the mutton pieces until it release juices and you can see a thin layer of oil on top of the pieces..
- Now add the fried potatoes and water as per required consistency. Close the lid of the multipot and seal the pressure vent and pressure cook for 15-20 mins.
- Let the pressure release automatically. Carefully open the lid and add a spoon of ghee and garam masala powder. Combine all together with a ladle.serve hot,mutton ready.
- Rosogolla:For making channa: In a wide pan boil milk and when milk comes to boil switch off the flame..
- Comes to boil switch off the flame. Now slowly add lemon juice or vinegar to the milk and keep stir occasionally..
- Place piece of muslin or cotton cloth over the strainer and keep stained over a pot.Pour milk over the cloth, now add cold water and wash the Chana properly to remove sourness of lemon juice and lightly squeeze out water from the chanaand hang in for 1 hour..
- Take Chanaon a flat plate and start rubbing it for 10 mins till it becomes soft. Also add 1 teaspoon cornstarch..
- Divide the chanainto 10 equals parts and roll each part into a ball. Taking care to see that the there are no cracks on the plate..
- For the Sugar Syrup: Add 1 cup of sugar and 5 cups water in a pan and boil till the sugar dissolves. When the syrup comes to boil add 1/2 teaspoon milk for cleaning dust in the sugar.Clear it using a spoon..
- Add all chanaballs one by one carefully in the syrup and cover it. Cook in the high flame for 15 mins and medium flame for 5 mins..
- Turn off heat and keep aside for another 5 mins. If you find your Rashogulla being flat, then try to increase sugar water..
- Transfer the Rashogullas into a pot and refrigerate to be chilled..
If you find this Bengali thali mutton kosa with plain rice, vegetable curry,alu posto,rasogolla and chutney recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.