Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Deciding to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are numerous illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. Most people typically think that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out some small changes.
These changes are possible with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. It might be that you already feel that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. Organic foods are a superb alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemicals. Searching for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of eating foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
To sum up, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai chicken curry recipe. You can cook thai chicken curry using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thai Chicken Curry:
- Provide 1 small of Onion.
- Provide 1 stick of Lemongrass.
- Get 1 tbsp of Oil.
- Use 4 tsp of Thai Curry paste (Red or Green).
- Get 4 large of Boneless chicken breasts (cubes).
- Get 1 tbsp of Fish Sauce.
- Get 1 tsp of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Basil Leaves.
- You need 1 can of Coconut Milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Coriander.
- Prepare of Optional Veggies.
- Provide 1 each of Red/Green Peppers.
- Use 5 oz of Bamboo shoots.
- You need 1/2 cup of Zucchini.
Steps to make Thai Chicken Curry:
- Cut onions in slices. Thinly cut lemongrass..
- Sautee onion for 4 minutes. Add curry paste. Cook for a minute while stirring..
- Add chicken and stir until it is coated, and the outsides are cooked. Add lemongrass, fish sauce, brown sugar, basil leaves, and coconut milk. (Add other veggies).
- Bring to a boil then reduce heat. Simmer for 15 minutes, stirring every few minutes. Add Coriander. Serve over rice..
If you find this Thai Chicken Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.