Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best MULAKU CHAMMANTHI(spicy red chilli chutney) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to MULAKU CHAMMANTHI(spicy red chilli chutney) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Opting to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are many health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. While we’re incessantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most likely, most people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. In reality, however, just making some minor changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
Initially, you must be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your basket that you no longer wish to eat. For instance, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out its sugar content. Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. Mix in fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a regular part of your new healthy diet.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mulaku chammanthi(spicy red chilli chutney) recipe. You can cook mulaku chammanthi(spicy red chilli chutney) using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare MULAKU CHAMMANTHI(spicy red chilli chutney):
- Take 20 of shallots.
- Get 15 of dry red chilli.
- Prepare 1 of Tamarind lemon size.
- Take 6_8 of curry leaves.
- Provide as required of Salt.
- Take 4 tbsp of coconut oil.
Steps to make MULAKU CHAMMANTHI(spicy red chilli chutney):
- First in a pan add oil.When oil becomes hot just low down flame and add red chilli..
- Sort for a while don't brown them.Take this from oil to a plate..
- Add shallots,tamarind and curry leaves and sort for while in oil..
- Take this also in same plate..
- After cooling down add to this to mixture jar and grind to fine paste..
- To this add required salt and left coconut oil.Mix them well.Serve with rice or boiled tappiocca..
If you find this MULAKU CHAMMANTHI(spicy red chilli chutney) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.