Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Soup Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Soup Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make several small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be beneficial for your skin since it is a great source of vitamin E. It may be that you already think that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Evidently, it’s not at all hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken soup curry recipe. To make chicken soup curry you only need 21 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Soup Curry:
- Get 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 1 clove of garlic.
- Get 1 tsp of dried basil.
- Get 2 tsp of garam masala.
- Get 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Provide 2 tbsp of curry powder.
- Use 1/2 of onion.
- Provide 600 mL of water.
- Take 100 mL of white wine.
- Provide 1 tsp of chicken soup powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- Use 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Provide of salt for taste.
- You need of [Toppings].
- Prepare 2 of chicken legs.
- Provide 70 g of mushrooms.
- Get of black pepper.
- You need 1 of boiled egg.
- Prepare 1 of bell pepper.
- Use 400 g of cooked rice (recipe, https://goo.gl/yKkhpf).
Instructions to make Chicken Soup Curry:
- Chop the onion and the clove of garlic. Cut the bell peppers into large chunks. Boil an egg and peel the eggshell and cut it longwise..
- Season chicken legs with black pepper. Place the chicken legs on a frying pan skin side down and grill them. When they become golden brown, flip them over and grill the other side..
- Prepare a pot and heat oil with chopped garlic and dried basil over low heat until the garlic becomes golden brown..
- Put all spices into the pot. Fry them over low heat for about 5 minutes. Then, add the chopped onion and fry them for about 5 more minutes..
- Add water, white wine, soy sauce, chicken soup powder and sugar and heat over medium heat. When small bubbles pop out, add the chicken legs and oyster mushrooms. Heat over medium-high heat for 10~15 minutes with skimming the scum of the soup..
- Serve in a nice bowl and put a boiled egg..
If you find this Chicken Soup Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.