Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hilsha mustard curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hilsha mustard curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snack foods.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more balanced feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Eating almonds is a wonderful alternative as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds provide a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Various vitamins and minerals tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which may often allow you to be sleepy. Regarding almonds, however, they wont allow you to really miss a nap. Rather, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Your emotional condition can often be lifted by simply eating almonds.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hilsha mustard curry recipe. You can have hilsha mustard curry using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Hilsha mustard curry:
- Provide 1 kg of hilsha fish cut into pieces.
- Use 3 tbsp of mustard seeds.
- You need 2 tbsp of poppy seeds.
- You need 1 cup of desiccated coconut.
- Use 3-4 of green chillies chopped.
- Get 3-4 of whole green chillies.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide To taste of salt and sugar.
- You need As needed of mustard oil.
Steps to make Hilsha mustard curry:
- Marinated the fish with salt and turmeric powder.
- Heat oil and shallow fry the fish and keep aside.
- Now make smooth paste of the mustard seeds, poppy seeds, coconut and chopped green chillies.
- Now add the paste into the pan and saute well adding salt and turmeric powder.
- Add water and boil adding fish.
- Add whole green chillies and serve hot with plain rice.
If you find this Hilsha mustard curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.