Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Asian-Flavored Spicy Chicken Wings recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Asian-Flavored Spicy Chicken Wings recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Asian-Flavored Spicy Chicken Wings recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Power.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. If we eat more healthy meals and less of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A little bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
While searching for a convenient wholesome snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the best things you’ll be able to reach for. It contains a great deal of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is very easy for the physical body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Quick hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. This reduces your sugar intake without reducing the taste of your snack.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to asian-flavored spicy chicken wings recipe. You can have asian-flavored spicy chicken wings using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Asian-Flavored Spicy Chicken Wings:
- You need 10 of Chicken wings mid-section.
- Get 2 tsp of Curry powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Flour.
- Get 1 of Sesame oil (or vegetable oil).
- Provide of For the sauce:.
- Use 2 tbsp of ● Fish sauce.
- Provide 1 tbsp of ●Honey.
- Use 1 tbsp of ●Sake.
Steps to make Asian-Flavored Spicy Chicken Wings:
- Cut a slit in the middle of the wings along the bone. (You may be able to buy chicken pre-cut like that.).
- Put the flour and curry powder in a plastic bag, close the bag up and shake well..
- Put the wings in the plastic bag and shake to coat with the flour mixture..
- Heat up some sesame oil (or vegetable oil) in a frying pan and start frying the wings skin side down. Fry for 6 to 7 minutes..
- In the meantime, combine the ● ingredients..
- After about 6 minutes, turn the wings over, and cook for another 6 minutes or so, turning again occassionally..
- When the chicken is cooked, wipe out the excess fat in the pan with paper towels..
- Add the combined sauce, coat the wings taking care not to let them burn, and they're done..
If you find this Asian-Flavored Spicy Chicken Wings recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.