Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Brazilian curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brazilian curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. Most likely, most people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, however, simply making a couple of modest changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
These changes are easy to accomplish with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It also provides vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. While you may already consume a lot of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemicals. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time.
As you can see, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to brazilian curry recipe. You can cook brazilian curry using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Brazilian curry:
- Take 4 of chicken breasts.
- Get 150 g of prawns.
- Get 400 ml of coconut milk.
- You need of Coconut oil or veg oil.
- Use of Large onion (2 small).
- Get 2 cloves of garlic.
- Get of Juice of 2 limes.
- You need of Fresh chillies to taste, I used 3 spicy ones.
- Get 2 spoonfuls of smooth peanut butter.
- Prepare 1 of chicken stock cube.
- You need 1 of fish stock cube.
- Provide Cup of water.
- You need of Fresh coriander and chopped cashew nuts to serve.
- Prepare of Rice to serve.
- Provide of Salt if needed, I didn't use it.
Instructions to make Brazilian curry:
- Chop onions, garlic and chillies..
- Fry onions and chillies gently in oil. When soft, add garlic, cook for 2-3 mins.
- Add coconut milk, stir and cook for 2-3 mins. Add peanut butter, juice of 2 limes and both stock cubes.
- Cook for about 5 mins, add cup of water if too thick.
- Add chopped chicken and cook for 8-10 mins. Add prawns and cook for further 4-5 mins..
- Serve with rice, coriander and chopped cashew nuts :).
If you find this Brazilian curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.