Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Tuna Katsu(cutlet) Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tuna Katsu(cutlet) Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Treats.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of wellness. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more balanced feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Whole grain snacks are an outstanding choice for a fast balanced snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the early morning. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be excellent for quick treats to eat on the go. Selecting whole grain snacks is always much better than eating the processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tuna katsu(cutlet) curry recipe. You can cook tuna katsu(cutlet) curry using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tuna Katsu(cutlet) Curry:
- Take of (For Tuna Tatsu).
- Get 1/2 lb of Tuna in block.
- Prepare of Wheat flour.
- You need of Beaten egg.
- Take of Bread crumple.
- Get of Solt, Pepper.
- You need of (For Curry).
- Prepare 1/2 of Onion, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of Medium size Potato, diced into 3cm cubes.
- You need 1/2 of Carrot, diced into 2cm cubes.
- Take 1 of Eggplant, round sliced (if you like. not mandatory).
- Get 1 tbsp of Curry powder.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of Garam Masala.
- Get 1/2 cup of Red wine.
- You need 1/2 cup of Canned tomato, crushed.
- Prepare 2 cup of Chicken stock.
- Provide 1 cube of Japanese curry sauce mix (in cube).
- Prepare of Salt.
Steps to make Tuna Katsu(cutlet) Curry:
- Firstly make a curry. In a pot, with a trace of oil, sauté the vegetables other than eggplants till the onions turned brown. Add curry powder, red wine, canned tomato and chicken stock, then simmer. When carrots and potatoes are harf-done, add eggplants..
- All the vegetables are done, turn the heat off and add curry sauce mix and dissolve. Add garam masala and gently heat again. Season with salt if necessary..
- Then make a Katsu. Season the tuna with salt and pepper. Thinly coat with flour, then dip in the beaten egg. Cover with bread crumble. Shallow-fry at 180°c till coloured golden. Cook time dependes on the thickness of the fish, but approx. 30 sec for each side. Let's cook rare to medium rare..
- TTip : You should rest the katsu for a minute on the wire net or kitchen paper to release extra oil..
- Serve with steamed rice like top photo. Decorate with cherry tomato and parsley..
If you find this Tuna Katsu(cutlet) Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.