Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Slow cooked Fish and Sweet Potato Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow cooked Fish and Sweet Potato Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Vitality.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. If we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are excellent for a easy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch break. When you require a fast treat on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the modification from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooked fish and sweet potato curry recipe. To cook slow cooked fish and sweet potato curry you need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Slow cooked Fish and Sweet Potato Curry:
- Get 400 grams of firm white fish fillets (eg. Cod, basa, flake).
- You need 3 cloves of garlic, diced.
- Provide 3 cm of piece of ginger, finely diced.
- Get 3 of small hot red chillies (or to taste).
- Use 1 of medium sweet potaoto (cut into bite size chunks).
- Get 7 of x pieces baby corn.
- Take 1 of x tin coconut cream.
- Get 2 tablespoons of your favourite curry powder (or make your own!).
- Take of Yoghurt and bread (to serve).
Instructions to make Slow cooked Fish and Sweet Potato Curry:
- Cut your fish into large bite-sized pieces, noting that they might break down in the slow-cooker if too small..
- Place all ingredients in a (non preheated slow cooker). Stir very well, making sure the curry powder is mixed through and that he coconut milk is liquid..
- Turn slow-cooker on to a low setting. Let sit on a low heat for 3 – 4 hours, or for 30minutes after you can hear it starting to boil..
- Serve on bread with yoghurt, enjoy.
If you find this Slow cooked Fish and Sweet Potato Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.