Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Curry Udon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry Udon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who suffer from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. In all probability, a lot of people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, however, just making some modest changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
These sorts of changes are easy to accomplish with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also great for your skin. While you may already consume a great deal of fruits and veggies, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Obviously, it’s not hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curry udon recipe. You can have curry udon using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Curry Udon:
- Use 600 of to 800 ml Leftover curry.
- Prepare 600 ml of Dashi stock.
- Take 4 tbsp of Mentsuyu.
- Prepare 2 of packs Frozen udon noodles.
- Use 2 of Boiled eggs.
- Provide 1/2 bunch of Spinach.
- Use 2 of to 3 stalks Green onions (chopped).
- Get 1 of Katakuriko slurry.
Steps to make Curry Udon:
- Boil the spinach in salted water. Drain and refresh in cold water. Squeeze out the moisture and cut into 3 to 4 cm long pieces..
- Put the curry, dashi stock and mentsuyu into a pan and heat. Thicken with katakuriko dissolved in water..
- Add the frozen udon noodles to the pan and simmer for 2 to 3 minutes..
- Transfer to serving bowls, add the boiled eggs and spinach, top with chopped green onion and serve..
If you find this Curry Udon recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.