Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Cashew Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cashew Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Power.
We are all aware that having healthy foods can help us really feel better inside our bodies. If we eat more healthy meals and less of the bad ones we generally feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. This is often a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between snacks. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Yogurt is often a snack many people ignore. The fact is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. You can’t beat yogurt when it comes to a wholesome snack though. It contains a great deal of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help maintain the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by most people. Easy hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cashew curry recipe. To cook cashew curry you need 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cashew Curry:
- Take 1 cup of cashews soaked in warm water.
- Prepare of Chopped onion.
- Get of Tomatoes.
- You need of Grated coconut.
- You need 1 tbsp of garam masala.
- Use 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare of Turmeric powder, chilli powder &salt.
Steps to make Cashew Curry:
- Soak cashews in warm water for 2 hours. In a pan add in oil cumin seeds,green chillies, roughly chopped onions.Saute for a minute. Then goes grated coconut & chopped tomatoes. Cook it nicely on medium high flame.Switch off the flame once the mixture cools down blend it inadvertently blender to make fine paste..
- In the same.pan add oil,chopped onions, turmeric powder, chilli powder, coriander powder & garam masala. Give a good mix & add soaked cashews.Cook cashews with spices for a minute..
- Add in masala paste into cashews.Add water as required. Finally season with salt. cover & cook on a low flame for 10 mins.Cashew curry is ready.You can have it with roti or it tastes amazing with rice as well..
If you find this Cashew Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.