Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Curry-flavoured Bean Sprouts and Tuna over Thickened Veggie Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry-flavoured Bean Sprouts and Tuna over Thickened Veggie Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Even though we’re constantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. People typically assume that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing some small changes.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be beneficial for your skin as it is an excellent source of vitamin E. It might be that you already feel that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of eating foods that still have most of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curry-flavoured bean sprouts and tuna over thickened veggie sauce recipe. To cook curry-flavoured bean sprouts and tuna over thickened veggie sauce you only need 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Curry-flavoured Bean Sprouts and Tuna over Thickened Veggie Sauce:
- You need of ◎ Curry-flavoured bean sprouts.
- Prepare 1 bag of Bean sprouts.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of Curry powder.
- Provide 1 of to tatse Salt.
- Get 1 of Pepper.
- Get 1 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- Provide of ◎ Tuna and vegetable sauce.
- Get 2 of Japanese eggplant.
- Provide 1 of Carrot.
- You need 1 small of Canned tuna.
- You need 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Provide 4 tbsp of Water.
- Take 1 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- Get 1 tsp of of katakuriko plus 2 teaspoons of water Katakuriko slurry.
Instructions to make Curry-flavoured Bean Sprouts and Tuna over Thickened Veggie Sauce:
- Preparation: Rinse the bean sprouts and drain well. Cut the eggplant into bite sizes and soak in water. Cut the carrot into bite sizes and boil. Drain the tuna well..
- For the tuna and vegetable sauce, heat sesame oil and fry the drained eggplant. After cooking thoroughly, add the cooked carrot and fry further..
- Add the drained tuna, 2 tablespoons each of sugar and soy sauce and 4 tablespoons of water. Simmer over low heat and bring to a boil..
- After bringing the contents to a boil, add the katakuriko slurry to thicken the sauce..
- For the curry-flavoured bean sprouts, heat vegetable oil and stir-fry the bean sprouts quickly. Season with 1/2 tablespoon of curry powder, salt and pepper..
- Transfer the curry-flavoured bean sprouts on a serving dish and pour the tuna and vegetable sauce on top. Serve..
If you find this Curry-flavoured Bean Sprouts and Tuna over Thickened Veggie Sauce recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.