Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Prawn Malai Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn Malai Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snack foods.
We all know that eating healthy snacks can help us feel better inside our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A piece of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Just about the most popular snacks is natural yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt makes a amazing snack, nonetheless. It is a protein-rich source of wholesome nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is very easy for the physical body to digest and, depending on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Yogurt combines wonderfully with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an easy way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn malai curry recipe. You can have prawn malai curry using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Prawn Malai Curry:
- Get 500 gm of prawns.
- You need 2 of large onion, paste.
- Use 1 tbsp of ginger-garlic paste.
- Take 2 of large tomatoes, chopped.
- Prepare 2 cups of coconut milk.
- Prepare 2-3 of green cardamoms.
- Prepare 2 of cinnamon sticks.
- Provide 2-3 of cloves.
- Provide 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Get 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- Use 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 4 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ghee.
- Get of Salt (to taste).
- You need of Green chillies for garnishing.
Instructions to make Prawn Malai Curry:
- Marinate the prawns with salt and turmeric powder..
- To make the coconut milk, add grated coconut to a mixer jar, add 1/2 cup hot water and grind..
- Using a muslin cloth, extract the thick coconut milk..
- In a non-stick pan heat oil, then add the prawns. Saute for few minutes, until it's golden in colour. Remove and keep it aside..
- In the same pan add ghee. When it heats up add whole pieces of green cardamom, cinnamon, and clove. Allow them to splutter..
- Add ginger-garlic paste and onion paste..
- Then add chopped tomatoes, red chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, sugar, and salt. Cook for 4-5 minutes or until the raw smell disappears..
- After that add the coconut milk and let the gravy simmer for a few minutes..
- Pour water and add the prawns or chingri to the gravy. Cook till the prawns are done. Add garam masala powder and remove from heat..
- Garnish with fresh green chillies and serve with steamed white rice..
If you find this Prawn Malai Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.